- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Safeway deal is more than the sum of its parts
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- Share of sales from Shop Your Way members grows as Q4 2013 comps have fallen, Kmart parent company says
- McKesson unsuccessful in bid for Celesio
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. — Regional supermarket chain Big Y is catering to customers' bundles of joy with the launch of a new loyalty program.
Baby Y is a free program through which customers receive a variety of incentives, such as coupon offers, discounts on select brands, parenting tips and more. When customers sign up, parents receive a free 30-day supply of select generic prenatal vitamins at Big Y pharmacy and wellness centers, the company said. Additional details about the program can be found on the Baby Y microsite here.
Big Y's new program follows last year's launch of A&P's Live Better Baby Club.