- Rite Aid posts third consecutive quarterly profit as company expands Wellness+
- Rite Aid launches marketing campaign for Wellness65+
- Study finds double-digit growth in drug store loyalty programs
- Rite Aid launches Wellness+ extension for seniors
- Ahold chief commercial officer to head global online, customer loyalty programs
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. — Regional supermarket chain Big Y is catering to customers' bundles of joy with the launch of a new loyalty program.
Baby Y is a free program through which customers receive a variety of incentives, such as coupon offers, discounts on select brands, parenting tips and more. When customers sign up, parents receive a free 30-day supply of select generic prenatal vitamins at Big Y pharmacy and wellness centers, the company said. Additional details about the program can be found on the Baby Y microsite here.
Big Y's new program follows last year's launch of A&P's Live Better Baby Club.