- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Mineral Fusion develops new Beauty Balms, Gray Root Concealers for hair
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
NEW YORK — Bio Follicle has announced the launch of its 100% vegan plant-derived sulfate- and cruelty-free aromatherapy lavender shampoo and conditioner.
This hair care duo promises to provide hair and scalp with the benefits of natural botanicals and a pH-balanced formula. The shampoo is a gentle, plant-derived formula that thoroughly cleanses hair while restoring its natural balance, body and shine, the company stated. The conditioner contains an antioxidant-rich herbal blend of therapeutic lavender oil and rich plant-based moisturizers.
The shampoo is priced at $22. The conditioner is priced at $25.