- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- CVS/pharmacy unveils Nuance Salma Hayek spring 2014 collection
- Bio Follicle introduces new lavender shampoo, conditioner
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
NEW YORK — Bio Follicle has announced the launch of its sulfate-free, cruelty-free and vegan aromatherapy Lemon Grass & Sage shampoo and conditioner.
The 100% plant-derived duo promises to provide hair and scalp with the benefits of natural botanicals, rejuvenating all hair types. Enhanced by essential oils, lemon grass and sage were chosen for their ability to bring the hair and scalp in balance by balancing oil production and normalizing both dry and oily hair, the company stated.
The Bio Follicle Lemon Grass & Sage shampoo is priced at $22, and the conditioner is priced at $25.