- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Giant Eagle acquires Rx21 Specialty Pharmacy, enabling enhanced hepatitis C/organ transplant services
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Fla. — BioPlus Specialty Pharmacy has joined the specialty pharmacy network of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina, BioPlus said Friday.
BioPlus specializes in providing access to high-cost medications for such conditions as arthritis, hepatitis C, cancer and other complex, chronic conditions. It also educates patients on using them with the goal of improving medication adherence quality of life.
"Our mission of measurably improving outcomes gives us a guideline to provide cost-effective management solutions for patients, payers and physicians," BioPlus president and CEO Stephen Vogt said.