- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Fla. — BioPlus Specialty Pharmacy has appointed a new SVP to support the company's growth, the specialty pharmacy provider said.
The company announced the appointment of Elvin Montanez, PharmD, as SVP, saying he would contribute to BioPlus's development and implementation of growth strategies, noting that he had worked in leadership positions in health care for 20 years.
"I have a passion for bringing value to our customers through pharmaceutical excellence, superior service and innovation," Montanez said. "The demand for cost-effective, quality medical care has never been greater. I am proud to join an organization that shares in this mission to improve the way health care is experienced and delivered."