- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- A look at China's retail pharmacies
- Health IT vital to medication therapy, NACDS tells congressional panel
- DEA allows controlled drug e-prescribing, handing pharmacy advocates a key victory
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Fla. — BioPlus Specialty Pharmacy has released a new video detailing the company's operations and introducing company executives.BioPlus announced the release of a seven-minute video that includes one-on-one interviews with key executives, graphics, clips and commentary that discuss the company's origins, its growth, use of technology and training and how it works with patients, physicians, the drug industry and payers.
"With our 20-year history, BioPlus has an important story to share," BioPlus president and CEO Stephen Vogt said. "We want viewers to know that we aren't just a company dispensing medications; we treat each patient with an individual pharmaceutical care plan to make sure that their biologic specialty medicines have the intended results."