- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
- NACDS launches 2012 Marketplace Conference mobile app
- SymphonyIRI Group rebrands as IRi, commits to supporting CPG growth around the globe
SAN FRANCISCO — Lotus Bakeries has introduced a crunchy version of Biscoff Spread.
Biscoff Spread, which is an an all-natural alternative to peanut butter, does not contain nuts, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. The spread, which first was launched in a creamy variety, now includes a crunchy alternative that features Lotus Bakeries' Biscoff caramelized cookies and a crispy texture intermingled with a creamy spread.
“Our creamy Biscoff Spread became an overnight sensation, especially with moms and kitchen connoisseurs,” said Marco de Leeuw, rxecutive president of Lotus Bakeries North America. “It’s being creatively used in a range of recipes shared by our customers who are constantly reaching out to us with positive feedback and new ideas. Our new crunchy version has the same delicious flavor with a fun new texture, offering even more options for creating one-of-a-kind recipes or quick, delicious snacks.”