- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Finesse gets Clean + Simple
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
BETHEL, Conn. — A new line of mosquito-repelling candles is slated to make its nationwide debut.
Bite-Lite said its candles feature a proprietary blend of essential oils that works by attacking the mosquito's sensors, which wards off the biting insects. Bite-Lite's candles will be available as luminaries, soy jars, soy tins and votives.
The company said that its new mosquito-repelling candle line will be presented at the National Hardware Show this week. Bite-Lite candles will be sold by retailers across the United States and on the Bite-Lite website.