- Duane Reade launches 'Show Us Your Party Legs' photo contest on Facebook
- Survey: Half of those with chronic disease suffer from chronic sleep problems
- IBM: Cyber Monday sales to hit record numbers
- Australian hair removal system for men inks exclusive deal with Duane Reade
- Duane Reade dominates Twitter with more than 1 million followers
LOS ANGELES — Hyland’s will be bringing its Hyland’s Teething Tablets back to the market after a one-year hiatus with a few changes to the product, one of which is a child-resistant cap. As part of the relaunch, the company is tapping into its enthusiastic mommy blogger fan base on Facebook. That kind of fervent brand fan base should help Hyland’s grow from the $4.1 million in annual sales it had for the 52 weeks ended June 12 across food, drug and mass, excluding Walmart, according to SymphonyIRI Group.