- Walgreens mobilizes Facebook fan base to drive flu voucher program
- Walgreens maintains strong social media presence
- Walgreens launches health-and-wellness database from its Facebook page
- CVS develops photo app for Facebook users
- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
LOS ANGELES — Hyland’s will be bringing its Hyland’s Teething Tablets back to the market after a one-year hiatus with a few changes to the product, one of which is a child-resistant cap. As part of the relaunch, the company is tapping into its enthusiastic mommy blogger fan base on Facebook. That kind of fervent brand fan base should help Hyland’s grow from the $4.1 million in annual sales it had for the 52 weeks ended June 12 across food, drug and mass, excluding Walmart, according to SymphonyIRI Group.