- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Delhaize America expands Nielsen relationship
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
- CVS Caremark's Merlo attends reception to accept March of Dimes Citizen of the Year award
- Target to expand omnichannel offerings in Q3 as new mobile app sees strong growth
DULUTH, Ga. — Delhaize America banners are getting the kiosk treatment.
NCR is adding more than 800 Blockbuster Express kiosks to Delhaize America supermarkets, including Food Lion, Bottom Dollar Food, Harveys and Reid's across 11 states.
Blockbuster Express kiosks will be located either inside or outside the stores and provide easy access to a wide selection of popular movies, starting at a promotional price of $1 per night per rental, NCR said.
What's more, consumers can look at a full list of titles available at a Blockbuster Express kiosk on Blockbusterexpress.com, where they can rent a DVD online for pickup at a kiosk.