- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- NYC mayor, health commissioner receive flu shot at Duane Reade pharmacy
- Walgreens sues DEA over Florida DC controlled substance ban
- Report: Pfizer seeks aid of PBMs in efforts to block generic versions of Lipitor
- Walgreens' Beth Stiller talks consumer shopping habits with Bloomberg Businessweek
PHOENIX — Bloomberg has tapped a Symphony Health Solutions company to provide U.S. prescription audit data to Bloomberg's more than 310,000 professional service subscribers worldwide.
Symphony Health Solutions said Source Healthcare Analytics' agreement with Bloomberg will provide Bloomberg professional subscribers with weekly and monthly retail, nonretail and mail-order prescription activity integrated directly into their workflow.
"This agreement demonstrates Bloomberg's recognition of the quality of our data and underscores our excellent customer service," Source Healthcare Analytics president and chief commercial officer Bob Jansen said. "We are delighted to work with Bloomberg and expand Wall Street's access to a key set of comprehensive and actionable pharmaceutical market data."