- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Category attracts traditional smokers
- Alere Wellbeing publishes book touting Quit For Life smoking-cessation program
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
- Study: Researchers find that committing to quit smoking every Monday improves success rate
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — An e-cigarette brand announced that its disposable e-cigarettes now are available at H-E-B and Meijer stores.
The company said that this marks Blu Cigs' transition from online sales to retail by being sold in all of H-E-B's 329 stores across Texas and Mexico, as well as Meijer's 196 supercenters and grocery stores throughout Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois and Kentucky. Each disposable e-cigarette equals about 20 to 30 traditional cigarettes, the company said.
Blu Cigs mimic the experience of smoking without the tar, ash, smell or smoke by emitting a smoke-free "puff" that evaporates in seconds. Blu Cigs are available in classic tobacco and magnificent menthol flavors.