- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
- Major trend for 2014: Personalization
- Study: Convenience a major factor for parents turning to retail clinics for pediatric care
NEW YORK — Warner Bros. Consumer Products and Pressman Toy have teamed up to bring to market new games based on "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy and the upcoming film "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey."
The deluxe The Lord of the Rings game incorporates story elements from all three fan-favorite films — "The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring," "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers" and "The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King." Similarly, the new The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey game is based on the upcoming film, directed by Peter Jackson and produced by New Line Cinema and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, which set to be released on Dec. 14.
Pressman Toy's The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey board game and The Lord of the Rings board game-deluxe version will be available for purchase at mass and specialty retail locations this fall. Warner Bros. Consumer Products said the new games "capture the essence of the films and give fans the chance to engage and interact with many of their favorite cinematic moments."