- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
- Rite Aid posts third consecutive quarterly profit as company expands Wellness+
NEWTOWN SQUARE, Pa. — Nearly 39 million people are feeling the effects of cold and flu as illness levels continue to climb across the nation, Boiron reported Friday.
The latest figures reflect an increase of 6.4% from last week. Some of the most prevalent indications are fever (10.8%) and influenza-like symptoms, such as chills, body aches and headache (22.2%).
Boiron is tracking the latest levels of cough, cold and flu in 150 markets across the county via SDI (Surveillance Data Inc.), the nation's largest weekly illness tracking service. The homeopathic manufacturer hosts the latest up-to-date information here.