- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Report: 'Shark Tank' proves successful for Breathometer
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
SANTA MONICA, Calif. — Beauty licensing company Boldface Group will launch Khroma Beauty by Kourtney Kim and Khloe in 138 Duane Reade and Beauty.com stores this spring, the company has announced.
Khroma Beauty by Kourtney Kim and Khloe is set to launch at Ulta Beauty, CVS, Sears, Meijer, HEB and Fred Meyer, the company stated. This follows a holiday season when the brand debuted a sneak peek at the collection slated to launch this spring.