- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- NPD Group: Men's fragrance leads way in United States, U.K.
- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
- Revlon's Parfumerie collection brings fragrance to nails
- FIT's Cosmetics and Fragrance Marketing program celebrates 25 years
LOS ANGELES — Celebrity beauty licensing company Boldface Group has announced that its operating subsidiary, Boldface Licensing + Branding, has signed celebrity Mario Lopez in the fragrance category.
The license includes scented ancillary products, such as deodorant, aftershave, shave cream, bath gel, body wash, body sprays, body lotions and body creams.
Boldface stated that it is a clear progression to move into fragrance in the same channels of distribution as Lopez's Rated M Underwear and Athletic Clothing, with cross marketing campaigns and fragrance sampling. An initial launch of eau de toilette spray is planned with follow up in shave cream, aftershave splash and other ancillary products. Holiday gift sets containing these items are planned.