- Walgreens signs new distribution agreement with True Drinks
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
- Campbell's Bolthouse Farms launches three new seasonal beverages
- Alkaline Water Co. receives initial order from Smith's Food and Drug Stores
- Sparkling Ice launches new website, national ad campaign
BAKERSFIELD, Calif. — Bolthouse Farms has introduced new additions to its beverage lineup.
Bolthouse Farms has launched orange and carrot blend, which offers 300% more vitamin A than traditional orange juice; Protein Plus blended coffee, which offers a spin on the traditional coffee drink by providing consumers with a boost of protein and key B vitamins; and two new breakfast replacement drinks: Strawberry parfait breakfast smoothie and peach parfait breakfast smoothie.
"Consumers should not be forced to choose between their health and their taste," Bolthouse Farms chief innovation officer Bryan Reese said. "The success of our beverage line flows from our ability to create drinks that you would desire even if they were not so good for you."
In related news, the company also has introduced new sizes for two of its customer favorites: Amazing Mango fruit smoothie and 100% pomegranate juice. The fruit smoothie now is available in a 52-oz. size, while the juice is available in a 15.2-oz. single-serving size.
The new Bolthouse Farms beverages are available nationwide and are offered in a single- (15.2 oz.) or family-sized (32 oz.) servings for a suggested retail price of $2.99 to $5.19. The 52-oz. Amazing Mango is priced at $6.29.