- Hamacher's Dave Wendland to moderate DSN Diabetes & Chronic Care Roundtable for 10th-consecutive year
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Costco sales, profits increase in Q4
- Reports: Instacart launches in Boston
- Publix ranks high in customer satisfaction; Walgreens and CVS are most popular pharmacies
NEW YORK — Costco customers walking past this Living Essentials 5-Hour Energy pallet aren't likely to know what 2:30 in the afternoon feels like, and neither should Costco.
Energy shot sales projections are expected to nearly double in the coming year, even while consumers continue to be cautious around spending. According to Consumer Edge Research projections, overall food/drug/mass sales could crest to some $700 million, excluding Walmart.