- P&G updates Pampers Cruisers, announces special promotion with Target
- Pantene Pro-V gets spokeswoman for Nature Fusion collection
- P&G reveals survey data on power of a smile among Hispanics, launches new Complete collection
- P&G co-promotes sleep with Downy and ZzzQuill for National Sleep Awareness Week
- P&G's Steele to retire, business units to be consolidated
CINCINNATI — Procter & Gamble is taking its packaging for three of its laundry products to the past.
The company said that its Bounce, Downy and Tide brands will sport a retro look for a limited time, giving a nod to P&G's past advertising for the products.
Tide, Bounce and Downy vintage packages will be available at Target from May 22 through June 10. What's more, P&G will feature $1-off coupons for Tide and Bounce and 75-cent coupons for Downy in Sunday newspapers nationwide on May 29.