- Walgreens sponsors American Red Cross life-saving trainings
- Armada Health Care inks software integration deal with Definitive Homecare
- Definitive Homecare Solutions e-prescribing earns Surescripts certification
- CPR introduces National Brands and Store Brand advanced analytics tool
- Competitive Promotion Report introduces advanced big data analytics tool
MILFORD, Pa. — Brantley Research announced it has completed its acquisition of a leading research company.
The company said that its acquisition of Competitive Promotion Report will provide it with "a solid foundation" to build Bentley Research's business. CPR specializes in providing information for the health, beauty care and general merchandise sectors of the consumer packaged good industry.
“CPR has been well managed over the years and has shown steady and consistent growth," said Glenwood David, Brantley Research president and CEO. "We are extremely fortunate to be able to complete this acquisition and are eager to take on the challenge to leverage their prior success. We will work with our customers and supplier partners to better understand how we can work together as a team to deliver the products and services they want and need.” Davis will also assume the position of President, Chief Executive Officer for Competitive Promotion Report, LLC.
CPR will continue to operate under that name out of the Milford, Pa., office.