- Walgreens opens nation’s first net-zero energy store
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- Mintel: Energy drink category up despite health concerns
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- New PLMALive video report analyzes sustainability
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. — Breathable Foods said its calorie-free breathable energy product now is available in the United States.
AeroShot Pure Energy, a new pocket-sized, single-use device, delivers a blend of caffeine and B vitamins in a fine powder that is dissolved quickly in the mouth. One AeroShot contains four to six puffs that add up to a combined total of 100 mg of caffeine, Breathable Foods said.
AeroShot Pure Energy retails for $2.99 and currently is available at retail outlets in New York and Boston, with plans to expand product distribution nationwide throughout 2012.