- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
FAIR LAWN, N.J. Brioschi Pharmaceuticals International last month announced its intent to revitalize the Brioschi heartburn-relief brand. The company is pitting substantial capital into a marketing plan that incorporates everything from trade promotions, sampling and healthcare professional recommendations to newspaper advertising, digital marketing and sponsorships, the company stated.
Brioschi identified the Greenwood Group to help manage the company’s growth both nationally and internationally. “[Greenwood] is a significant addition to our team,” stated Arthur Dessein, Brioschi’s VP sales. “Their industry expertise is astonishing, and they’re simply the best at what they do.”
A line extension is in the works for release in early 2011. “Brioschi is a niche product,” said Greenwood Group president Patrick O’Leary. “Consumers have a demand for it, and they will go somewhere else if they can’t find it.”