- Kiss Products reveals new logo, packaging
- The shortest distance between true retailer-supplier collaboration — the shopper
- Bud Light to launch 'Stay in the Game' campaign
- Former Mississippi governor Haley Barbour to keynote PAC breakfast at NACDS Annual Meeting
- Avion Pharmaceuticals launches prescription supplements Prenate Enhance and Prenate Restore
LOS ANGELES — A leader in mosquito repelling solutions now is selling its products worldwide.
Bug Bam — which creates such products as repelling wristbands, repelling pet tags and area repelling grids that may be placed in a variety of outdoor environments — said it now sells its products in 23 countries and counting. Worn around the wrist, ankle, or placed nearby, Bug Bam products have been scientifically proven to repel mosquitoes and other flying, biting insects for up to 100 hours. All products use 100% natural, nontoxic ingredients and are 100% recyclable, the company said.