- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Mintel: Energy drink category up despite health concerns
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Walgreens opens nation’s first net-zero energy store
MEMPHIS, Tenn. Frontier Beverage Co. has launched its second low-calorie, low-sugar relaxation beverage.
Following the retail debut of Unwind, a 12-oz. relaxation beverage, new Bulldozer is a 3-oz. shot containing 20 calories. Bulldozer is a proprietary blend of B vitamins and antioxidant-rich acai and berry juices combined with natural relaxation agents melatonin, rose hips and valerian root.
"We designed Bulldozer to be the most powerful relaxation aid on the market, with the goal of knocking out the effects of energy drinks, caffeine and daily stresses with only three ounces," said Terry Harris, Frontier Beverage CEO.