- 'Soup for Walmart': Original Soupman hits shelves in nearly 500 stores
- Campbell's Soup comes to Keurig Brewers through partnership with Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Progresso gives mainstream flavors a twist with new Artisan Soups line
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
CAMDEN, N.J. — Campbell Soup Co. has boosted its lineup of Healthy Request soups to include eight new varieties.
The following flavors join the existing offerings:
Two Campbell’s condensed Healthy Request varieties: bean with bacon soup and cheddar cheese soup;
Two Campbell’s Select Harvest Healthy Request varieties: harvest tomato with basil soup and whole grain pasta fagioli soup; and
Four Chunky Healthy Request varieties: hearty Italian-style wedding soup, beef with country vegetables soup, split pea and ham soup and roasted chicken with country vegetables soup.
The additions are among 35 new products the company is introducing in its U.S. soup and simple meals business this season.