- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- CEA forecasts personal health-and-wellness product market will reach $8 billion in sales by 2018
NEW YORK — "The force" is with them indeed.
CandyRific, known for its confection creations through various licensing deals, debuted its Star Wars-themed products at Dylan’s Candy Bar in New York during Valentine’s Day weekend. The CandyRific novelty items lineup pairs together Lucasfilm’s "Star Wars" with M&M’s characters.
As part of the celebration, such Star Wars characters as Princess Leia and Storm Troopers were on hand, along with CandyRific CEO Rob Auerbach.