- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- NACDS, NCPA, GPhA express support for Drug Quality and Security Act
- Americans more likely than others to prefer generics, study finds
- State of the market: Are generic drugs approaching their peak?
- Generic drug prices spike, but PBMs' reimbursement rates don't keep up, NCPA study finds
DETROIT — Generic drug maker Caraco Pharmaceutical Industries will merge with Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Caraco said Tuesday.
Sun, which already owns 75.8% of Caraco, will pay $5.25 per share for the remaining shares of Caraco that it doesn’t already own and make Caraco a private company.
Sun originally made the going private offer in December, offering $4.75 per share for Caraco.