- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Cardinal Health posts Q2 revenues of $22.2 billion, increases outlook for fiscal year
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
DUBLIN, Ohio — Cardinal Health on Tuesday announced the extension of its distribution agreement to supply pharmaceuticals to Walgreens' national network of retail pharmacies.
The agreement will prolong into 2013. Additional terms of the deal were not disclosed.
“Walgreens is a valued partner for Cardinal Health, and we are proud to continue our long-standing relationship,” said George Barrett, Cardinal Health chairman and CEO. “The new agreement builds on the fundamentals of our existing relationship, and the terms were factored into the fiscal 2011 guidance we provided in October.”