- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Giant Eagle to begin providing prescription delivery service in Columbus, Ohio, market
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
DUBLIN, Ohio — The Cardinal Health Foundation is calling on nonprofits in select areas to apply for grant funding to support local efforts to prevent the abuse and misuse of prescription medications.
The program, which is an extension of the foundation's GenerationRx Initiative it developed with the Ohio State University College of Pharmacy, invites nonprofits from the following areas to apply for grants ranging from $5,000 to $15,000:
El Paso, Texas;
Little Rock, Ark.;
Northern Chicago, Ill. (Lake, McHenry and Kenosha counties); and
Interested applicants can visit Cardinalhealth.com/community for complete grant program criteria. The deadline for applications is March 25.