- Cardinal Health posts Q2 revenues of $22.2 billion, increases outlook for fiscal year
- Cardinal Health ranks No. 1 in Gartner's fifth annual Healthcare Supply Chain Top 25
- Cardinal Health profits increase in first quarter
- Cardinal Health enhances its Reimbursement Consulting Services offering
- CVS Caremark, Cardinal Health form largest generic sourcing entity in U.S.
DUBLIN, Ohio — Cardinal Health on Thursday announced that it has joined Practice Greenhealth, a membership organization for institutions and businesses in the healthcare field that are engaged in reducing their environmental footprints.
"Cardinal Health is committed to helping increase efficiencies and cost-effectiveness in health care," stated Frank Macielak, VP environment, health and safety. "Our Practice Greenhealth membership is a perfect complement to the work we're already doing in the areas of pollution prevention, energy efficiency and product stewardship."
Practice Greenhealth offers a variety of programs to its members, including environmental purchasing, sustainable operations, continuing education, webinars, networking opportunities and communications.