- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan to headline Cardinal Health RBC business program
- Q&A with George Barrett: Cardinal Health’s commitment to independent pharmacy
- Cardinal Health’s Independence Medical unit helps pharmacy owners tap into growing home healthcare market
- Rock the vote: Cardinal Health to host special best practices competition at RBC 2013
DUBLIN, Ohio — Healthcare services company Cardinal Health announced that its board of directors has approved an increase in the company's quarterly dividend to 21.5 cents per share, or 86 cents per share on an annualized basis.
The declared dividend marks a 10% increase above what the company has paid out since July 2010, and also marks the 107th consecutive regular quarterly dividend for Cardinal Health.
The regular quarterly dividend is payable on July 15 to shareholders of record on July 1.