- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- NCPA: Community pharmacy has historically helped patients as they transition to new health plans
LINTHICUM, Md. — Care Pharmacies Cooperative recently named Karen Kuczynski the company’s director of marketing and business development. This newly created position will help expand Care's marketing and business development activities in conjunction with long term growth planning and program development.
“[Karen's] wealth of experience implementing patient centric programs aimed at improving medication adherence, customer satisfaction and patient outcomes, is a perfect fit for us,” stated Michael Wysong, Care Pharmacies CEO.
Kuczynski's efforts will be focused on patient advocacy and on the application of new technologies to improve medication adherence, the Cooperative noted.
Kuczynski comes to Care from Neighbor Care Professional Pharmacies where she most recently served as the director of business development and led the company’s sales and marketing operations, served as a consultant for 340b and hospital readmission reduction programs, and was responsible for brand, communications and market strategy.
Kuczynski is a graduate of Towson University and is an active member of Life Planning Resources, a volunteer for the Ed Block Courage Award Foundation, and marketing chair for Our Lady of Perpetual Help School.
Are you a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant? Join our Facebook group to get all the latest news dedicated to delivering healthcare services to patients in retail pharmacy clinics.