- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
LINTHICUM, Md. — CARE Pharmacies on Monday announced the addition of Mark Ey to their corporate team as director of operations.
“We are very excited to have him lead our operations team,” stated CARE CEO Michael Wysong. “Mark’s unique background coupled with his longstanding track record of success make him a perfect fit to oversee our growing operational footprint.”
Before joining CARE, Mark was an area manager with NeighborCare Pharmacies overseeing the operations for multiple sites throughout the mid-Atlantic. Prior to NeighborCare, he was an independent pharmacy manager with Freedom Pharmacies in Baltimore.
Ey is a graduate of the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy. He was a GlaxoSMithKline Executive Management for Pharmacy Leaders Fellow and has also served as an advisory board member for the Executive Management Program at the Leonard Davis Institute, Wharton School of Business. Ey currently serves as a clinical assistant professor at University of Maryland School of Pharmacy and a pharmacist volunteer for the Maryland Professional Volunteer Corps.