- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Gina Libby strives to improve pain medication legislation
- Sara Evans, Hidden Valley team up to help moms get creative
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
OAKLAND, Calif. — Carex Health Brands is expanding its line of in-home health products by bringing its Easy-Up bed rail to the market.
The bed rail, a patented 2-in-1 bed support and safety rail, is designed for comfort and functionality, ensuring that all users will continue to carry on daily life with confidence and ease, Carex said.
Carex's Easy-Up bed rail will be available at select retailers, independent pharmacies and drug stores across the country for a suggested retail price of $89.99.