- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Bartell donates flu vaccines to help community outreach programs through local schools of pharmacy
NORWELL, Mass. — Carex Health Brands recently introduced a new, box-style, bright light therapy lamp to its line of Day-Light therapeutic products.
Designed for those experiencing mild to moderate symptoms due to light deficiency, the SunLite is an option to boost energy, improve sleep and help maintain wellness. Bright light therapy is the first line of treatment recommended by healthcare professionals for treating the “Winter Blues.” It has also been proven effective for circadian sleep issues and non-seasonal mood disorders caused by light deficiency.
The SunLite offers a broad field of illumination and features 10,000 LUX of 99.3% UV-filtered white light (4,000 Kelvin). The lamp is available in a silver or brown finish. Suggested retail price is $99.99.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.