- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
NORWELL, Mass. — Carex Health Brands on Monday introduced its new Hot & Cold Compression 2-in-1 Universal Wrap.
Featuring doctor-recommended moist heat to increase blood flow, reduce pain and relax muscles, the flexible compression wrap offers the benefit of compression with the added support of hot and cold therapy. Compression therapy supports tired or injured muscles and increases circulation in the affected area, while moist heat dilates blood vessels bringing fresh blood, oxygen and nutrients to the muscle enabling it to heal faster.
The reusable gel pack insert can be used for hot or cold therapy.
The 2-in-1 Hot & Cold Compression Wrap is available online and at select retailers, independent pharmacies and drug stores for a suggested retail price of $16.47.