- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Not Your Mother's hair care to add retail locations, SKUs for 2014
- Navarro Discount Pharmacy's private-label brand celebrates two years
- Medline launches Curad Antiviral Face Mask
- Kantar Media: Double-digit increases across retailer coupons in 2013
NORWELL, Mass. — Carex Health Brands on Thursday announced the launch of the Ultra Grabber, a mobility device that provides wrist support and enables users to reach up to 32 in. to retrieve items in high areas, on the floor or within common reach that could otherwise present a challenge for individuals.
With a push button lock, a nonslip trigger and rubber grabber cups, the Ultra Grabber features a twist and click shaft with 360-degree rotation enabling greater mobility.
The Carex Ultra Grabber is available this month online and at select retailers at a suggested retail price of $25 for a 26-in. SKU and $26 for a 32-in. SKU.