- Mass. lawmakers pass healthcare bill that expands use of limited-service clinics
- Mass. governor proposes new compounding pharmacy legislation
- Meningitis outbreak linked to compounding pharmacy spawns new proposed legislation
- DSN tours Walgreen’s new Boston flagship store with Bryan Pugh
- Boston-area shoppers contribute $650,000 to marathon victims through CVS/pharmacy
NORWELL, Mass. — Carex Health Brands on Wednesday announced the opening of its new corporate headquarters in Boston.
As a reflection of the company’s growth and development, the new East Coast headquarters supports the expansion of Carex’s marketing team, an initiative planned to increase brand building efforts and double new product development, the company stated.
“We strive to produce high-quality and innovative products that bring convenience, dignity and ease of use to a range of consumers,” said Carex president Matt McElduff. “With the move to Boston, we are ramping up our team of driven and creative marketing professionals to elevate Carex Health Brands to an entirely new level of growth and success.”
Carex’s brands include Carex, Apex, Bed Buddy, TheraMed, Enablers and VitaSystem.
Carex Health Brands is a portfolio company of Ancor Capital Partners. In addition to its headquarters in Boston, the company holds an office in Sioux Falls, S.D. The Boston corporate headquarters is based at 600 Cordwainer Drive, Norwell, Mass., 02061.