- Green Equity Investors exchanges nearly 1.9 million shares of Rite Aid preferred stock for common stock
- Revlon names new president, CEO
- CHPA names new VP finance and administration, CFO
- Former P&G exec Susan Arnold joins Carlyle Group as operating executive
- Reuters: Safeway a target for possible buyout
NEW YORK Global alternative asset manager The Carlyle Group and NBTY on Monday announced that Carlyle has completed its $4 billion acquisition of NBTY.
Pursuant to the terms of the merger agreement, NBTY’s stockholders are entitled to receive $55 in cash, without interest, less any applicable withholding taxes, for each share of NBTY common stock owned by them.
As a result of the merger, NBTY’s common stock no longer will be listed for trading on the New York Stock Exchange.