- Blistex launches new lip balms
- Study: Higher levels of sleep aid melatonin may reduce prostate cancer risk
- Appropriations bill to boost funding for Lupus Research Institute's education program
- Real Health Labs launches Prostate Complete Once Per Day
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome patient Ellen Smith serves as advocate for pain relief access
MILWAUKEE Carma Labs on Tuesday announced the introduction of two new Carmex Moisture Plus ultra-hydrating lip balms with tints of sheer color. Sheer pink and sheer peach mark the first time Carmex has added a color to its lip balm products.
"In our nearly 75-year history, these are our first tinted products, and we are very excited about them,” stated Carma president Paul Woelbing. “They are an affordable way for women to give their lips intense hydration with a slight hint of color."