- Phone apps, telepharmacy streamline Rx experience
- DunnhumbyUSA announces executive promotions
- Pharmaca helps almost 400,000 children use supplements through Vitamin Angel donations
- HRG co-owner to present session on front-end business to pharmacy students
- Hamacher Resource Group celebrates four employees, each with 25 years of service
NEW YORK Drom Fragrances International has appointed Alexandre Caron as key account manager.
In his new position, Caron will be responsible for the management and global coordination of drom’s L’Oreal account, operating out of drom’s Paris office.
Caron, who is a graduate of ISIPCA, previously worked for Quest International in various countries, including England and Thailand.