- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Study: Breast-fed babies smarter at ages 3 years and 7 years
- KareCo brings hair brush collection to mass market
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
- New Whish Deodorant Swipes designed to prevent odor in one swipe
CANDIAC, Quebec — Cascades has been named a finalist in the 2013 Edison Awards, the company said Monday.
The company said its antibacterial paper towels made the short list in the awards' "Consumer Packaged Goods: Cleaning Solutions" category. Award winners will be named on April 25 at the Edison Awards Annual Gala in Chicago.
"We are honored to be considered for such a renowned award, among so many other great innovations," Cascades Tissue Group CEO Suzanne Blanchet said. "While our antibacterial paper towel is a groundbreaking innovation, it also makes good common sense for human health."