- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- CNNMoney sits down with Walgreens chief to discuss future of health care and what it means for pharmacy
- Rite Aid posts third consecutive quarterly profit as company expands Wellness+
ROCKVILLE, Md. — Catalyst Health Solutions and Walgreens on Monday announced that the Federal Trade Commission has granted early termination of the waiting period under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976, as amended, in connection with Catalyst’s previously announced proposed acquisition of Walgreens Health Initiatives, the pharmacy benefit management subsidiary of Walgreens.
Completion of the proposed acquisition remains subject to other closing conditions. The companies continue to expect to complete the transaction in the first half of 2011.