- CCA Industries inks outsourcing deal with the Emerson Group as part of restructuring
- Red Carpet Manicure makes foray into nail lacquer category
- Sally Hansen names nail artist Madeline Poole global ambassador
- CCA Industries names Richard Kornhauser CEO, president
- Pacific World creates press-on nail collection under Fing'rs brand
NEW YORK — Nutra Nail Gel Perfect, from CCA Industries, is aiming to reinvent the pedicure with its new Nutra Nail Gel Perfect Walk on the Wild Side Pedicure Kit.
In 2011, CCA Industries launched its Nutra NailGel Perfect, a gel-color technology that sets rock solid in five minutes with no UV/LED light needed, and now the manufacturer has developed the pedicure kit.
CCA Industries is offering the pedicure kit at retail through August. Each kit contains toe separators and a mini foot-file in addition to the color. The suggested retail price is $11.99.
Gel Perfect promises to provide a long-lasting pedicure with a brilliant shine that is not dulled by slipping in and out of shoes or even walking in summer sand.
The collection includes the following shades:
- Sling Back: fuchsia cream
- Spectator: white pearl
- Sandal: maroon cream
- Stiletto: red cream
- Peep Toe: pink shimmer
- Slipper: turquoise cream