- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Alberto V05 introduces new Men's 3-in-1
- Q&A: The 'magic' touch with Mezei Jefferson of Softsheen-Carson
- Kiss My Face gears up for summer with latest sun care products
- Midway launches b4 hand sanitizer, pledges to donate half of profits to children's charities
PRINCETON, N.J. — Church & Dwight on Tuesday launched its new Arm & Hammer Simply Saline neti pot kit, which uses a formula that is pH balanced with Arm & Hammer baking soda to help prevent stinging or discomfort commonly associated with saline irrigation.
The product's visible fill line and translucent orange color help ensure that consumers are able to achieve an optimal salt-to-water ratio during use, C&D stated. Each kit contains 50 saline packets. Arm & Hammer Simply Saline neti pot kit refill packets containing 100 packets also will be available.
For a limited time, Church & Dwight is offering consumers an opportunity to try the new Arm & Hammer Simply Saline neti pot kit for free through the brand's "Try Me Free" promotion at specific retailers and online at SimplySaline.com.
Suggested retail prices range from $5.99 to $14.99.