- Report: Atlanta commuters seek refuge in local CVS store as snow storm snarls travel
- CDC: Flu activity remains elevated
- CDC: Flu season past its peak but still going strong
- CVS/pharmacy kicks off 2014 Project Health campaign
- CDC: Flu vaccination prevented an estimated 6.6 million influenza-associated illnesses last season
NOVI, Mich. — The Chain Drug Marketing Association on Wednesday announced its 87th Annual Trade Expo will take place Feb. 19 to 22 at the Hilton Atlanta in Atlanta.
A “Lunch and Learn” for buyers is planned with Bruce Kneeland, of Epicor Software Solutions, speaking about “How successful Pharmacy Owners use the Front-End to Build Sales and Improve Their Image."
CDMA is owned by more than 100 regional drug chains, independent pharmacies, regional drug wholesalers, specialty distributors and buying groups.