- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- CEA forecasts personal health-and-wellness product market will reach $8 billion in sales by 2018
- Report: 'Shark Tank' proves successful for Breathometer
NOVI, Mich. — The Chain Drug Marketing Association recently announced that the debut of its “Make More Money Table Top Show” will take place in Philadelphia from Sept. 23 to 24. The show will provide CDMA-member regional drug chains, regional drug wholesalers and independent pharmacies an opportunity to preview table-top displays of CDMA's hot items, with items from various categories, including seasonal, health-and-beauty and soft goods, among others.
This first-time event for the CDMA will be held in conjunction with the annual True Value Fall Market. The association also will be hosting a “Best of the Best” lunch on Sept. 23 and an “Idea Exchange” breakfast on Sept. 24.
CDMA has arranged an 11,000-sq.-ft. space to display selected products on behalf of suppliers. The show will showcase suppliers' new product launches, promotional goods, counter-top displays, floor displays and clip strip opportunities. The designated area will include product samples, catalogs, sell sheets and order forms.