- Brookshire Brothers to acquire 25-store chain David's Supermarkets
- CPR introduces National Brands and Store Brand advanced analytics tool
- Meijer launches complimentary Wi-Fi service in its stores
- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Dollar store value proposition increasing in scope and relevance
NOVI, Mich. — Supermarket chain Brookshire Bros. gave its Private Label Vendor of the Year Award to the Chain Drug Marketing Association, CDMA said Tuesday.
Brookshire Bros. nonfood category manager Doug Barnett presented the award to CDMA president James Devine and director of store brands Susan Barry.
Brookshire Bros. operates 72 supermarkets in the Houston metropolitan area and rural areas of Texas.