- CVS/pharmacy unveils Nuance Salma Hayek spring 2014 collection
- Coolway develops low-heat technologies for damage-free hair styling
- Ampro develops new Clear Ice hair styling line
- SheaMoisture creates new hair straightening collection
- L'Oréal USA's professional brand Matrix collaborates with Google Glass
LOS ANGELES Schwarzkopf & Henkel has partnered with celebrity hair stylist Larry Sims on its social media campaign for hair styling products under the Got2b brand.
The partnership kicked off at Nylon magazine's Young Hollywood party in Los Angeles at the Roosevelt Hotel on May 12. Sims, who has worked with such celebrities as Jennifer Lopez and Queen Latifah, showed off his coiffing chops in a video for Nylon TV by styling the hair of two "it girls," Brit Morgan and Haley Ramm, who were featured in the May issue of the magazine.
Next up, Sims will be filming monthly step-by-step videos on how to create the latest trendy hairstyles using Got2b products. The videos will be featured on Got2b's website, as well as on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. In addition, Sims will be posting Facebook status updates and tweeting tips on how to get the most sought-after looks of the season with Got2b styling products.